Daihatsu-Forum.de  

Zurück   Daihatsu-Forum.de > Car-Hifi > Autoradios und Endstufen

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 19.10.2007, 10:31   #1
andper
Neuer Benutzer

Standard Clock and RDS: setting problem

Hi, I'm from Rome - IT and just yesterday I took my new Cuore Taka automatic.

I've tried to set the clock on the cd-radio but it change automatically the setting if I change the radio station.

In Italy different stations send different clock settings, and I can't never have the right time on my display.

Other radios with RDS allowed to disable the automatic setting function, but not this one fitted on Cuore...

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Andrea
andper ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 21.11.2007, 09:33   #2
andper
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

update: yesterday Daihatsu Service where I bought my Cuore has dismantled the radio and ordered a new radio.

I hope to solve the problem when the new radio will be installed...

I discovered too that it is rather difficult to disassemble the middle part of the dashboard to remove the radio and there is the risk of damaging the frame of the radio, as has happened in my case... obviously, the frame will be replaced free of charge
Alt 22.11.2007, 08:16   #3
andper
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Unfortunately, Daihatsu Service told me that the problem of my radio is common to all the CD-radios installed on new Cuore. So they will reinstall my old radio, waiting a future solution from Daihatsu Japan...
Alt 22.11.2007, 14:38   #4
25Plus
Vielposter

Benutzerbild von 25Plus

Standard

Hello Andrea !
I think nobody here in Germany or in Austria had this Problem before - I´m sorry that we weren´t able to help you.
I hope you have a lot of fun with your cuore and that Daihatsu will find a solution very soon.

Flo
Alt 22.11.2007, 17:05   #5
MeisterPetz
Vielposter

Benutzerbild von MeisterPetz

Standard

Hi,

best would be to exchange the built in Radio with one, that can switch off RDS clock setting, preferrably one with mp3, if you use that. Don't forget to exchange the loudspeakers then. I don't know, if the frame for generic radios is available yet.

Or switch off the display of the clock on the radio and stick a cheap digital clock to the console. Daiahtsu will never change the firmware of the radio, and I dont even know if it is possible.
Alt 23.11.2007, 13:01   #6
andper
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

I've considered both options but I would not spend 250 € to change radio and I didn't found a nice digital clock to fit on my Cuore. Daihatsu Italia has sent me an email today to tell me that they will care this situation (a general situation of all new Cuore) but I proposed to Daihatsu Italia to change my built-in radio with a Kenwood DPX 502 U (double DIN) to solve definitively the problem, with my contribution for 50% of its price... stay tuned!
Alt 11.12.2007, 08:54   #7
andper
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Nothing! Daihatsu Italia told me to wait a solution by Panasonic for the "bug" of all radios fitted on new Cuore...

Is it possible that no other owner of new Cuore has this problem with original CD-radio, in Germany???
Antwort