Zurück   Daihatsu-Forum.de > Daihatsu Weltweit > Daihatsu Allgemein

Daihatsu Allgemein Alles was mit Daihatsu zu tun hat

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 21.10.2007, 17:29   #1
xxBambooxx
Neuer Benutzer

Standard K3-vet ...

Hallo. Ich bin Adam aus Ungarn. Entschuldigund, aber schreib auf Englisch, weil mein Wortschatz besser ist.
I have a daihatsu sirion 1.3 Gtvi ~102 PS. Ive dropped some optical asseciories on it and now i want to do sthg with the engine. I think there is already topic about it but i want to get a K3-VET engine and install in my sirion with manual transmission. If u have any experiense with such transplantation please write it down (anything: which transmission passes, where can i get such an engine and so on).
Anyway ive read that k3ve2's transmission is good for it. Is is true?
Vielen Dank
xxBambooxx ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 21.10.2007, 18:40   #2
Rainer
Gast

Standard

Hi Adam

Welcome to our Forum :)

I don't would recommend you to do this.

I have the very big luck that I could buy a wrecked YRV GTti with the K3-VET engine. But this cars are very rare (only 150 pices in Germany AND Austria), did you got a K3-VET engine?

There is NO manual gearbox that will bare the torgue of the K3-VET engine.

There are more guy's in Singapore who want to do the same then you, but they all have the same problem that there is no manual gearbox who can handle the power from the k3-VET engine.

You can visit here at: http://www.myyrvforum.com/forumv3/

One guy from Malaysia put a complete K3-VET engine with his automatic gearbox into a "Perodua Myvi" (lic. build from the actually Daihatsu Sirion /Daihatsu Boon) this works.

But your next problem is that you need a COMPLETE new electronic if you wan't to use the K3-VET EFI-ECU, this ECU is have a different wiring diagram AND he "speak" to the Automatic-ECU and to the "immobilizer-ECU", so the Automatic-ECU delivers some parameters to the EFI-ECU you really need, such as speed, actually gear from the automatic and much more.

The EFI-ECU of a YRV 1.3 TOP and the YRV GTti (K3-VET) is differnt in hardware.

Take a look at the attached pics. The darker picture show's you the (damaged) EFI-ECU from the K3-VET engine, the lighter one is from a K3-VE engine (YRV 87 HP). The EFI-ECU from your Sirion is only different in software to the K3-VE engine's EFI-ECU.

You did it better if you complete re-design your Sirion (K3-VE2 engine) with different pistons, different compression rate, put a Turbo on it and build your own engine's management Hardware for your new engine. Look to the upper right side and compare it....

I rebuild my YRV 1.3 TOP 87 HP manual transmission to a K3-VET fittet YRV WITH Automatic gearbox.

It is a VERY hard job to do what you want to do.....

Greetings

Rainer
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg efi_v.JPG (162,3 KB, 22x aufgerufen)
Dateityp: jpg PICT0001.JPG (1,57 MB, 14x aufgerufen)

Geändert von Rainer (21.10.2007 um 18:44 Uhr)
Alt 22.10.2007, 00:26   #3
62/1
Vielposter

Benutzerbild von 62/1

Standard

@Rainer

Hallo Du!

Sag mal, sind die Getriebe von Daihatsu mittlerweile so empfindlich was Mehrleistung angeht. Vom Charade her kenn ich da überhaupt keine Probleme. Meine Werkstatt fährt ein fast normales Seriengetriebe in einem 140Ps starken Ralley-G102 - dass sind 50PS mehr. Probleme sind da keine Großen aufgetaucht. Und wenn Du Dir die GTti- Jünger anschaust, welche teilweise zwischen 160 und über 200PS auf die Schaltbox loslassen...
Naja seitdem Daihatsu die G- und A-Plattform aus dem Programm genommen hat ist wohl auch an der Stelle kräftig der Rotstift geschwungen worden - sehr Schade.

bis dann

Rene
62/1 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.10.2007, 10:54   #4
JapanTurbo

Benutzerbild von JapanTurbo

Standard

die Getriebe sind ja im grunde immer noch die gleichen,,,
Und Geteibe werden ja auf NM ausglegt, Turbos haben halt recht viel davon und darum "traut" man sich ev. nicht Turbos auf schaltgetriebe loszulassen,

( ich hab 217 NM und das Getriebe hält selbst im Rennbetrieb (mt Sinterkupplug, Sperre und Rennslicks) eigentlich noch immer ! )

Ist aber auch eine andere Sache 1000e Stücke in Serie zu produzieren, der K3-vet hat ja glaub 170 NM.´, wird zuviel sein für den Serieneinsatz

georg
2003 M201 YRV GTti

In Theory, there is no difference between Theory and Practice. In Practice, there is.

http://www.lowbudgetracing.at
http://www.ahrca.com
JapanTurbo ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.10.2007, 11:11   #5
Rainer
Gast

Standard

Bitte des ist voll konkret richtig.

K3-VET 170Nm
K3-VE im aktuellen Sirion (91PS) 120Nm
K3-VE2 (102PS) hat auch nur 120Nm

Der 1.5 Liter Motor im Sirion 1.5 leistet 132 Nm mit handschaltung und 138Nm mit Automatik.

Das heißt im gegensatz zum 1.3 haben sie beim Handgeschaltenen Siron 1.5 das Drehmoment runtergedreht im gegensatz zum Automaten...

Geändert von Rainer (22.10.2007 um 11:14 Uhr)
Antwort

Themen-Optionen