Daihatsu-Forum.de  

Zurück   Daihatsu-Forum.de > Technik und Tuning > Die Cuore Serie

Die Cuore Serie (L55, L60, L80, L201, L501, L701, L251, L276)

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 30.12.2015, 01:11   #1
terios
Benutzer

Ausrufezeichen Steering rack issue

Hi again Daihatsu's gurus :)

Yes my story with that Cuore L251 is not yet finished, and it doesn't seem to do for soon..

I have too much noise (fairly fast knoking) when passing over bumps or uneven roads... I put off the boot of the right side (passenger) to see the bushing of the rack. With eyes, my eyes, I can't detect any abnormality but when moving it up and down there is a small free play which causes a "similar knocking" we can hear it from the cabin...

Please, is there any tutorial about how to replace the bushing? Daihatsu don't offer any replacement for that small part, only the whole steering rack kit, which is very expensive.

Please, your help.
terios ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 30.12.2015, 12:59   #2
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

I can't help you substancially, but I can translate for you in hope for somebody else who can help you out.

I translate, and, if necessary, will translate any answers back to english as good as I can.

Ich selber kann ihm in der Sache nicht weiterhelfen, aber ich werd übersetzen, in der Hoffnung, dass sich dann eher jemand findet, der helfen kann.

Ich übersetze, und ich werde Antworten nötigenfalls auch ins Englische zurückübersetzen:

Nochmal Hallo an die Daihatsu-Gurus :)

Ja, meine Geschichte mit dem L251 ist noch nicht zu Ende, und wirds auch so bald nicht sein...

Ich habe zu viel Lärm (recht schnelles Klopfen) wenn ich über Schlaglöcher oder unebene Strassen fahre... Ich habe die Manschette der rechten Seite (Beifahrerseite) abgenommen, um die Buchse (Das lager?) der Lenkung (wörtl. übersetzt: Zahnstangenlenkung) zu sehen. Von blossem Auge kann ich nichts aussergewöhnliches entdecken, aber wenn ich das auf und ab bewege, ist da ein kleines freies Spiel, welches ein ähnliches Klopfen verursacht, wie man es vom Innenraum aus hört.

Bitte, gibt es irgendwo eine Anleitung, wie man dieses Lager (könnte auch mit "Hülse" zu übersetzen sein) austauscht?

Daihatsu bietet das kleine Teil nicht einzeln an, nur einen sehr teuren Zahnstangen (oder Lenkstangen?) Satz.

Bitte helft mir.

Citroen C1 Automatik BJ 2011:

Mofa: Dreirad auf Basis eines Amsler-Pony, Verbrauch Zweitaktgemisch: <3.5l/100km.

Das grosse Artensterben auf dieser Welt wird den Menschen erst bewusst werden, wenn schliesslich auch der Tiger im Tank ausstirbt.

Geändert von bluedog (30.12.2015 um 13:01 Uhr)
bluedog ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 30.12.2015, 13:59   #3
terios
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Thanks a lot bluedog, I hope you're doing well :)

Here is a picture of the parts causing "I guess" the free play and the noise. See green circle, please.

Notice again, that N.03 parts are not offered by daihatsu as separet parts.

Alt 30.12.2015, 16:49   #4
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

Translation/Übersetzung:

Die Teile, denen Terios die Geräusche zuschreibt, sind in der Abbildung mit dem grünen Kreis markiert.
Die mit N03 markierten Teile, werden nicht als separate Ersatzteile angeboten.

Wer kann helfen?

Citroen C1 Automatik BJ 2011:

Mofa: Dreirad auf Basis eines Amsler-Pony, Verbrauch Zweitaktgemisch: <3.5l/100km.

Das grosse Artensterben auf dieser Welt wird den Menschen erst bewusst werden, wenn schliesslich auch der Tiger im Tank ausstirbt.
bluedog ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 30.12.2015, 20:50   #5
Nviduum
Erfahrener Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Nviduum

Standard

Isn't there any supplier for a reconditioned Unit?

edit:
This is a shroud to guide the steering bar. If this has failed, I highly recommend changing the entire steering rack. Premature/ excessive wear here is usually caused by the steeringbar being distorted (by an impact/crash or sth. similar).

I, though think you might eventually have excessive play in the inner Ball-joint of the tie-rod (78). Maybe first check for that. If in doubt, replace the rack with a reconditioned one... it's the steering anyway.

Kind regards

Uebersetzung:

Gibt es keine Bezugsquelle fuer eine ueberholte Einheit?

edit:
Das ist ein Huelse, welche die Zahnstange( Lenkstange) fuehrt. Falls das Teil aufgegeben hat, empfehle ich den Tausch der gesamten Lenkung. Fruehzeitiger /exzessiver Verschleiß hier, wird i.d.R. durch eine verbogene Zahnstange (Lenkstange) (z.B. durch Schlageinwirkung/ Unfall, o.Ä.) verusacht.

Ich denke jedoch, dass es uebermaeßioges Spiel im inneren Kugelgelenk der Spurstange (78) ist. Zuerst sollte man das pruefen. Sollten Zweifel bestehen, ist das Lenkgetriebe zu tauschen. Immerhin handelt es sich um die Lenkung.
Bene

VAG & Subaru Fremdgeher.... weil!

Geändert von Nviduum (30.12.2015 um 21:00 Uhr)
Nviduum ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 30.12.2015, 22:20   #6
terios
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Nviduum Beitrag anzeigen
Isn't there any supplier for a reconditioned Unit?

edit:
This is a shroud to guide the steering bar. If this has failed, I highly recommend changing the entire steering rack. Premature/ excessive wear here is usually caused by the steeringbar being distorted (by an impact/crash or sth. similar).

I, though think you might eventually have excessive play in the inner Ball-joint of the tie-rod (78). Maybe first check for that. If in doubt, replace the rack with a reconditioned one... it's the steering anyway.
Thank you very much for your input.

1. Reconditioned one? No, I dont think but there are some shops claiming to fabricate similar "shrood" using brass, teflon, etc. But I'm not sure if it is possible for them to recondition the bar it self?

2. The inner ball joint may has play but, in my mind, this will not lead to a "clog clog" noise... I have a new one and already replaced the driver side but it gives nothing. I'll try it on the passenger side and see.

I intend to remove and disassemble all the steering rack, is there any advise before I start? I have the manual instructions to follow but hands-on experience sharing would be of high importance to me.
Alt 30.12.2015, 22:29   #7
Nviduum
Erfahrener Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Nviduum

Standard

If there are already shops that sell replacements, this may be an issue to this steering rack. I don't know exactly the inner workings of this particular steering rack, but there are some with adjusters to take out the slack. I would highly recommend to mark each and every Bolt you disassemble and whilst reassembling it, tighten the bolts to those markings.
If the steering really would have encountered such a hard hit, it must be visible. Maybe the tie rod on the offending side is never than the other one? Is it bend?

This steering is assisted by an electric Motor? If it is hydraulic, you need to bleed the system before starting the car, otherwise it can damage the pump.
Bene

VAG & Subaru Fremdgeher.... weil!
Nviduum ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 30.12.2015, 22:51   #8
terios
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Nviduum Beitrag anzeigen
If there are already shops that sell replacements, this may be an issue to this steering rack. I don't know exactly the inner workings of this particular steering rack, but there are some with adjusters to take out the slack. I would highly recommend to mark each and every Bolt you disassemble and whilst reassembling it, tighten the bolts to those markings.
If the steering really would have encountered such a hard hit, it must be visible. Maybe the tie rod on the offending side is never than the other one? Is it bend?

This steering is assisted by an electric Motor? If it is hydraulic, you need to bleed the system before starting the car, otherwise it can damage the pump.
They don't sell replacements but manufacture new parts similar to the worn ones (measuring diameters, choosing materials and using machines...) they do that for different kind of cars and I'm not sure about the reliability and safety...

Marking all bolts will follow, thanks.

It's electric motor assisted.
Antwort

Themen-Optionen