Daihatsu-Forum.de  

Zurück   Daihatsu-Forum.de > Technik und Tuning > Die Cuore Serie

Die Cuore Serie (L55, L60, L80, L201, L501, L701, L251, L276)

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 07.03.2020, 05:41   #21
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

I changed the 3 mounts to stop vibrations and now in idle i have vibration inside a car.What to do?
dmpatanis ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.03.2020, 13:36   #22
Rotzi
Vielposter

Benutzerbild von Rotzi

Standard

Is normal.
Or Buy a BMW.

CUORE*L276*
1KR-FE*
BJ:11/08--131.640 Km

CUORE*L701*
EJ-VE*
BJ:09/02--
192 047 Km

Rotzi ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 08.03.2020, 16:42   #23
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

I select N in idle and the vibration disappears.
Alt 08.03.2020, 17:02   #24
gato311
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

That was also normal in my L701 Automatic when it was hot. This is why I also have a BMW N55 (but it's direct injection which clogs up valves an consumes oil), but make sure to buy a 6 cylinder, 4 and 3 is not so calm.

B58 is a very good engine.
gato311 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.03.2020, 07:30   #25
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

If i increase the throttle in idle for 850rpm to 1100rpm its better?
I see that in drive dont have vibration only in idle.
Alt 09.03.2020, 08:27   #26
gato311
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

That's correct. You may give it a shot and change the ATF if you haven't done so. But no guarantee that it will go away. Most likely it is a bit worn torque converter id it's not the engine mounts themselves. The gearbox still may work for 100 of thousands km without further trouble.
gato311 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.03.2020, 08:45   #27
Bauer_Sucht_Sau
Erfahrener Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Bauer_Sucht_Sau

Standard

If you haven't yet changed the transmission oil and replaced the filter, I wouldn't do anything else, until this has been done.
You might have to deal with the vehicle staying parked, until you become the replacement filter and gasket. If you have another car available for daily driving, I would remove the filter and bring it to either a Toyota, Subaru or former Daihatsu dealer. This gearbox was likely used by Suzuki, Mitsubishi and Nissan also. Aisan built automatic transmissions for all Japanese manufacturers. There would be no reason for producing a different filter according to automobile brand. This would be unnecessarily expensive for all brands to do. I would try all aforementioned garages, parts stores and dealerships, until you become this item. Here in Germany, some shop clerks will bring a filter from the shelf for comparisson. Others are lazy and will therefore only serve you when you present a vehicle number, despite the filter itself being numbered.
I'm due myself for a filter repülacement. If you remove your filter and oil pan and then fotograph them, I could then compare both with mine. If they match, I can then find you a source for yours.
The torque converter is a rather simple device. It's therefore unlikely that it has suffered damage and more likely that it isn't becoming enough oil, because of a restricted filter

Geändert von Bauer_Sucht_Sau (09.03.2020 um 08:48 Uhr)
Bauer_Sucht_Sau ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.03.2020, 10:30   #28
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Before i replace the mount no vibration in idle posision only in R.Now with new 3 mounts and new auto transmittion oil i have vibrations in idle.
I think my auto transmittion its ok.
Alt 09.03.2020, 11:24   #29
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von dmpantanis
If i increase the throttle in idle for 850rpm to 1100rpm its better?
I see that in drive dont have vibration only in idle.

Vibration in Idle is completely normal with this type of Car, the construction of it and the type of transmission. At 850rpm, you'd also have vibration in that car if it had a manual transmission.

If you put it in D or R, the engine has to work against the troque converter inside the transmission, and it is clear, that this ends up in some vibration. As soon as you then release the brakes, it starts rollling and vibration gets less then.

This vibrations are normal. It is a three-cylindred engine in a small, lightweight car. If it was 200kg heavier constructed, you'd have less vibration. But then it'd consume more fuel and thus be less attractive to own.

The vibration in D and R comes from the type of Transmission. In a manual transmission, when in neutral or the clutch pedal is depressed, there is no connection at all between engine and Transmission/wheels. Therefore there is little or no vibration.

That corresponds to N in your automatic transmission. No Vibration in N idle. Because the Engine is not connected to the rest of the drivetrain.

In any position other than P or N, the engine is connected to the transmission and drives the engine-sided part of the torque converter. Since the brakes are not released and therefore the car is held stationary, that causes vibration, due to the Engine working against the stationary-held turbine wheel inside the torque converter. If the brakes are then released, that turbine wheel (which is via Planetary gearsets connected to the wheels) is free to turn. Vibration stops, as the car starts rolling.

That is the reason for the vibration in D or R idle.

If you want it vibration-free, drive electric. There is then no sort of Clutch, and no combustion engine too to cause vibration. And, btw. an electric car doesn't know a state called idle neither.

Second best: Drive a heavier and more modern car. Some automatic gearboxes disconnect themselves (nothing other than to switch from D to N as long as no engine work is required, internally, while the Gear lever is left in D) when idling. And: Due to heavier, more massive construction of the car body itself, it takes less vibration over to caus resonances. But: It will cost more money and fuel. See if you find it worth that...

Citroen C1 Automatik BJ 2011:

Mofa: Dreirad auf Basis eines Amsler-Pony, Verbrauch Zweitaktgemisch: <3.5l/100km.

Das grosse Artensterben auf dieser Welt wird den Menschen erst bewusst werden, wenn schliesslich auch der Tiger im Tank ausstirbt.
bluedog ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.03.2020, 11:33   #30
Bauer_Sucht_Sau
Erfahrener Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Bauer_Sucht_Sau

Standard

He doesen't have vibration in D. Only in R. He should either have vibration in both selections or none at all in both
Bauer_Sucht_Sau ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen