Daihatsu-Forum.de  

Zurück   Daihatsu-Forum.de > Technik und Tuning > Die Charade Serie

Die Charade Serie (G10, G11, G100, G100 GTti, G101, G102, G2xx)

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 03.09.2005, 01:14   #1
Lennox
Gast

Standard Brake problem Charade '89

Dear Daihatsu lovers :)

I hope you all don't mind that I use English to ask this question. But i am unable to clearify the problem in German. The search was also not an option, because I could not find the german word for brake. I am really sorry.

The problem:

My litte brother is the proud owner of a '89 Charade (first car). The problem is that it has a seriously brake problem, and because of his small budget, i'd like to fix it for him. The sign in the dashboard gives the indication that the foult can be found due "a problem in the hydrolic system" If you put new brake "liquid" in the system, it works for some kilometers. But after some hits on the brake, the problem occurs again. Some of the liquid is also gone at that moment, but i can't find a leak in the system......

Are some of you charade drivers common with this problem?

I hope that you can help me with the tracing of this problem

Regards a Dutch neighbour.
Alt 03.09.2005, 02:28   #2
62/1
Vielposter

Benutzerbild von 62/1

Standard

Hello and welcome!

it is possible, that your problem is situatet at the rear brake. The G100 Charade (1987 - 1993) had brake-drums at the rear. In the drums there are break-cylinders. In each drum is one cylinder. These brake-cylinders can get leaking --- so you loose more and more brake-fluide.

best regards Rene
62/1 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 03.09.2005, 04:02   #3
charade 1,0
Benutzer

Benutzerbild von charade 1,0

Standard

As 62/1 already said, the break-cylinders in the break-drums could be the reason for the leaking break liquid. Check the inside of the rims for tracks of break-fluid or you park the car on a dry concrete surface, build up pressure in the breaking system by stepping on the break pedal and if it leaks you should be able to localise the leak more easily by the tracks on the ground. If the break pedal sinks down while you step on it but there is no lose of breaking fluid the break booster might be the problem aswell.

Erfahrung ist das was man hat, kurz nachdem man es gebraucht hätte.
charade 1,0 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen