Daihatsu-Forum.de  

Zurück   Daihatsu-Forum.de > Technik und Tuning > Die Cuore Serie

Die Cuore Serie (L55, L60, L80, L201, L501, L701, L251, L276)

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 09.03.2020, 11:44   #31
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

I forgot:

Sure it minimises vibration to increase Idle. But that also causes more fuel consumption.
Apart from that, the Engine Control unit should increase idle automatically as soon as there is a gear lever position other than P or N selected. Of course the resistance of the transmission with still standing vehicle works against that, so the idle rpm is lowered again, and you might not notice the so called fast-idle of the engine.

Simply, the engine has to work more in idle if in any drive-position with brakes engaged, than in N or P. As the wheels do not turn and thus the force of the fast-idling engine is dissipated in the torque converter in the forms of heat and, smaller part, mechanical energy, that causes vibration. And since the car body is lightweight, that causes a resonance and lets you feel those vibration quite closely.

The engine mount dampers are vibration blockers to the engines vibration (more or less effective). When that engine is connected to the transmission, there is an other path opened for those vibrations via transmission mounts. And, the engine load is increased, as explained above... Somewhere, there is a limit to the vibration dampers... and they are not getting more effective as the system is ageing and gets some thear and wear.

Citroen C1 Automatik BJ 2011:

Mofa: Dreirad auf Basis eines Amsler-Pony, Verbrauch Zweitaktgemisch: <3.5l/100km.

Das grosse Artensterben auf dieser Welt wird den Menschen erst bewusst werden, wenn schliesslich auch der Tiger im Tank ausstirbt.
bluedog ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.03.2020, 14:19   #32
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Thanks alot for your explanation.
Its ok in traffic light to select N? because i dont have vibrations?
dmpatanis ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.03.2020, 14:29   #33
gato311
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Don't do it all the time just for a few seconds. But if you have to wait 10 seconds or longer, why not. But don't forget to put it back into D BEFORE pushing the gas.

The transmission won't like to be shifted in D in higher revs...
gato311 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.03.2020, 23:10   #34
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

You can shift to N if you like. The users manual does not recommend that. The exception is when you stop for a longer time.

Als long as I had an L251 automatic, I did not shift it to N when waiting at a traffic light.

But I did something better most of the time: When I wanted to shift to N I did that and then stopped the engine to save fuel and my nerves with it. With a little practise, you will be very fast in restarting the engine.

gato311 said the most important. When shifting back to D, make sure the engine is idling. To shift from N to D (or R) while the engine is more than idling, is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to ruin the Transmission, and one of the very few ways to kill the automatic transmission. They call that power shifting and it is sometimes (or was) considdered as cool among the young guys in the us. Its nothing but burning money as fast as possible.

The second way to ruin an automatic transmission of the type used by Daihatsu very quickly, is to change driving direction while the car is not stopped yet. That is, shift from D to R (of oposite) at a speed above 0.

Citroen C1 Automatik BJ 2011:

Mofa: Dreirad auf Basis eines Amsler-Pony, Verbrauch Zweitaktgemisch: <3.5l/100km.

Das grosse Artensterben auf dieser Welt wird den Menschen erst bewusst werden, wenn schliesslich auch der Tiger im Tank ausstirbt.
bluedog ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10.03.2020, 10:35   #35
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Ι think or i used do have vibrations the car or the elastic of the mount be more elastic and now the vibrations is more softer.
I am happy.
Alt 12.03.2020, 10:11   #36
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

I increase the throtle to 1.200 and now its more stable the vibration.
I uncrew nut in the cable in the engine that its in throttle.
Alt 08.04.2020, 11:06   #37
dmpatanis
Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Hello after the installation of a new 3 engines mount(not original one but "kavo" brant)in auto transmition cuore L701when the engine is cold has a lot of vibrations in idle with D selected in road its ok.
When the engines hot the vibration minimizes.
What to do to reduce the vibrations especialy in steering wheel and dashbord
Alt 09.04.2020, 13:52   #38
AC234
Vielposter

Standard

Loosen the screws, start engine, shake it in a position that reduce the vibrations, fasten the screws. That's the way to find the exact mouniting position. If it doesn't work, the new rubber isn't soft enough. That varies by the manufacturer.
Jens
AC234 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort