Alt 21.02.2010, 02:34   #11
Nviduum
Erfahrener Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Nviduum

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von kamango Beitrag anzeigen
I will surely :).

Ill just wait for better weather so i can take good photos. I dont know about Germany but in Serbia there just around 4 Appis II. I have some difficulties finding parts but its worth it .
In Germany there surely are "a few" more ^^
For Parts maybe you should take a look to Austria
Bene

VAG & Subaru Fremdgeher.... weil!
Nviduum ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 21.02.2010, 22:42   #12
kamango
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Ok, ive tried today. I removed all most of the parts today but still couldnt lower the steering wheel so i can remove the final plastic part behind which are the gauges.

I can see some screws that probably hold the wheel but they are unapproachable. And yeah while i was trying to remove the fake wood more bulbs broke. The one on the air condition and ventilating sistem. Now i really have to find the solution to remove the wheel, does it need to be taken off.

Just for precautions bacause of the air bag, sholud i remove negative from battery ?

Im boring i know but i dont have where else to ask...
kamango ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 21.02.2010, 23:22   #13
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

If you got an Airbag, then it is the least you can do, that you remove the negative wire from the battery and wait some minutes, so the electronic parts have enough time to discharge entirely. Otherwise, you may risk even your live.

Citroen C1 Automatik BJ 2011:

Mofa: Dreirad auf Basis eines Amsler-Pony, Verbrauch Zweitaktgemisch: <3.5l/100km.

Das grosse Artensterben auf dieser Welt wird den Menschen erst bewusst werden, wenn schliesslich auch der Tiger im Tank ausstirbt.
bluedog ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 21.02.2010, 23:57   #14
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

Perhaps this may help you:

http://www.daihatsu-forum.de/vbullet...ad.php?t=31519

This is a "how to" for a steering wheel change on a Cuore (L251, built from 2003 - 2007).

That means, it is not the same model, and therefore, there could be (minor?) differences. But it may be better than nothing.

Translation (by sense, I'm doing this as good as I can):

First: Remove the negative wire from the cars battery. Wait for at least 60 Seconds.

Secondly: At the side of the plastic cover of the Steering wheel you find two small holes. In each of that holes is a screw. (Torx, T30) Unthigten those. The screws cannot fall out of the holes, they are in some way secured.

Now you can remove the center part of the steering wheel which contains the airbag. Be careful! Don't use any violent force.

Unplug the red wire. It is the buzzer-wire, secured by a plastic-nose. push that nose down.

Then unplug the yellow airbag-wire. The plug is secured by a Plastic nose. Pull that nose up, using a screwdriver or a similar tool.

Then make a mark onto the center position on the center bolt of the steering wheel, so you are able to find the middle position when reassembling later.

Then untighten the center nut of the steering wheel (19mm size). Take that off.

Then take off the steering wheel. Hit it once or twice with your flat hand from the backside. While doing that, whatch the cables (buzzer, airbag). Dont damage these.

To reassemble: All the other way round. Tighten the central nut of the steering wheel with 35 to 40 Nm.

The torx screws need 8 Nm.

Be shure not to reconnect the battery wire, except all other work is done before.

Mofa: Dreirad auf Basis eines Amsler-Pony, Verbrauch Zweitaktgemisch: <3.5l/100km.

Das grosse Artensterben auf dieser Welt wird den Menschen erst bewusst werden, wenn schliesslich auch der Tiger im Tank ausstirbt.
Alt 22.02.2010, 01:51   #15
kamango
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

Then ill have to buy a presure metar, so i can tense screws with enough force. Or maybe i can do it by feeling..?

The procedure is probably the same as for the Coure because it has screws on the same places...Ill try it tommorow and make some kind of log. btw I bought red bulbs to match my Sony CDX F7500.
Alt 22.02.2010, 03:40   #16
Nviduum
Erfahrener Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Nviduum

Standard

In addition to disconnect the negative wire from the battery, during waiting some minutes you can also push down the brake-pedal this also helps discharging capacitors etc.
Bene

VAG & Subaru Fremdgeher.... weil!
Nviduum ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.02.2010, 14:25   #17
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von kamango Beitrag anzeigen
Then ill have to buy a presure metar, so i can tense screws with enough force. Or maybe i can do it by feeling..?
I think it can be done by feeling. 8Nm is really few. So it is just enough to fix the screws, and even 35Nm is a relatively small force. Would be too small for my (big) torque handle.

Alt 26.02.2010, 17:39   #18
kamango
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

I forgot to tell what i did.

Firstly, i didnt want to take off the steering wheel by myself bacause i could brake the airbag so i went to a mechanic who could help me. We easily took off the wheel and deassembled everything in 10min. BUT, the problem wasnt in bulbs, there isnt any power in the connectors and the man who helped me said he can fix it. Still, i have the problem taking off the ventialtion switches because of the cables, i dont know how to disconnect them.

Now im thinking what color of bulbs i should buy. Im thinkin of red ones, couse my stereo is red/blue but thats too VW. Im gonna change all lighting but dont really know what would fit the best.

Ill post (hopefully) soon whats the result.
Alt 26.02.2010, 18:05   #19
bluedog
24/7 Poster

Standard

Have you already checked the fuses? If these are o.k, than it may be a cable breach, or corrosion.

Alt 26.02.2010, 20:10   #20
kamango
Neuer Benutzer

Themenstarter
Standard

No i didnt, i think that then all bulbs wouldnt work. Now just 2-3 arent working.
Im preparing car for me, now its family car which is commonly used for going to stores and my dad uses it sometimes for his work. But i use it 90%, id like to make stock so im still considering red bulbs. The problem is, i cant find green ones in my area.

220 000 on the clock and still no mechanical problem but had quite a few electrical problems.
Antwort