Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 05.09.2017, 09:36   #4
Sonny06011983
Vielposter

Benutzerbild von Sonny06011983

Standard

The workshop manual just describes the standard pumping-method (keep reservoir filled, put transparent hose on bleeder plug and into a container, loosen bleeder and pump pedal, tighten bleeder, release pedal, ....). It doesn't even describe the "professional" workshop method of using the pressurised method.

In the Sirion workshop manual there is no extra content about bleeding the ABS/VSC system (however, i the workshop manual for the Materia, there is. But you need to have access to the Daihatsu DS-II diagnostic tester).

The only solution I could think of is to bleed the brakes again and then drive the car and get the ABS to activate a couple of times (for example hard braking on sand, etc.). Maybe this has to be repeated.

I did replace the brake fluid on a Sirion and on my Materia recently. I've used a cheap vacuum tool and had no problems afterwards.

How much brake fluid did you pump through the system while changing the fluid? I pumped about 0,5l out of every brake, so 2l in total. Did the master cylinder reservoir went empty at some point?